Broker, CRS, e-Pro, CDPE
As a Greater Chattanooga/North Georgia native, I have had the opportunity to live and grow up in one of the most beautiful areas in the South. Not only does the Greater Chattanooga area offer some of the prettiest scenery; but there are a variety of things to do that appeal to most anyone.
Having been licensed in the real estate business now for over twenty years, it has become part of my life and I want to share what Chattanooga and North Georgia has to offer in considering the area as your home. Also, if you decide to move somewhere else in the area, it will be important to get your home SOLD quickly.
Getting homes SOLD has become my niche. As a consistent multi-million dollar sales producer, I am knowledgeable of the local market areas and what they will yield when putting your home on the real estate market. Sometimes it is necessary to repackage and reposition your home in the marketplace. We pride ourselves in being able to do that by working hard to mobilize the real estate community in an ongoing effort to market your home to over 30+ websites as well as real estate agents locally and nationally.
Call me today for a free Comparative Market Analysis.
- State licensed since 1994 in Tennessee, Georgia, & Alabama
- 2016 President, Tennessee Association of Realtors
- 2008 Realtor of the Year, Chattanooga Association of Realtors
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Sales Producer
- Certified Residential Specialist
- E-Pro Certified Internet Professional
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Past President of Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors, 2010 & 2001
- Recipient, George Kangles Community Citizenship Award, 2014
- President's Circle, Golden R-RPAC National Association of Realtors
- Past President of Northwest Georgia Council of Realtors, 1997
- Past President of Chattanooga Multiple Listing Service, 2011
- Director Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Director of Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors, 1996-2002, 2007-2013
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce, GCAR Governmental Affairs Committee
- Treasurer of Grace Episcopal Church, Chattanooga TN 1994-2016
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.